CUV 1.36% $13.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

“Maybe I am just being too impatient but I think all holders who...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    “Maybe I am just being too impatient but I think all holders who have stuck through the manipulations and market gyrations for years are eagerly waiting for CUV to strike on their behalf and not let rampant manipulation continue unchecked.

Too impatient! …….. This unheard of saga began back in the 1980s FFS, before many of us investors I’d imagine were even born! …… insane! ……

The drug is undoubtedly game changing (skin cancer preventing and the ultimate cosmetic!…… billions on billions potential!) only a fool, a liar or the shorter would claim otherwise, but everything else thats occurred since then has been like somekind of weird eastern European clown show.

If I hadn’t tried the drug for myself I would never have invested in this donkey that’s for sure ……. Knowing how good afamelanotide is but failing to understand just how scheming and weak (not prepared to push back on anti sunlight and skin tan authoritys and regulators) this management still are is where I went wrong obviously.

When I heard this guy say things like “ there will NEVER be off label usage” I thought he was pissing in their pockets because what weird ass CEO of a company (that had been screwed with for so long already) would not want to sell as much of their product to the world as humanly possible?…….. Evidently this strange guy doesn’t want to.

somebody mentioned 40 by Xmas …….. if they accomplish that with their weasel words and BB that would be a great opportunity to attempt an exit because I get the feeling everything will simply go on the back burner once again soon as the second strike is annulled……. I don’t understand the lack of urgency.

Its like the US regulator (who everyone else pretty much follows) told this Wolgen - look Pdiddy we aren’t going to allow widespread usage of this drug till at least 2030 period! - So rather than push back / fight back for a speedy normal (no lockdown!) approval with decades of clinical data, lived patient data whatever they could get their hands on data combined with a safety record second to none, he decided hmmmmmmm , ok 2 mill plus a year for doing SFA till then seems like a great way to head into retirement …….

But will the authority’s give up their toxic relationship with big suncream in just 6 more years ?

Last edited by Melon felon!: 20/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.37
Change
0.180(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $669.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.19 $13.59 $13.13 $1.181M 88.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 $13.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.51 282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.