G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The AGM. Who's going & why

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all, 1st post so flame me or close it down but i am yet to see any focused post on moving forward with expectations for the AGM. Sure there have been letters written and numerous posts and massive speculation. Anyone who still holds for their own reasons (downrampers bugger off). We need to focus to at least have direction in the AGM. I plan on attending but fear it will turn into a lynch mob and pack mentality will rule and we will get nowhere, much like the dribble on this forum. AGM is pending there are many of us that want answers or at least closure. Have we been ripped and hoodwinked......... possibly.
    Can we keep this post about the impending AGM, whos going and wnat we want out of it. 100 individuals turning up will not achieve the same result as 100 focused shareholders. I encourage anyone who posts or adds to this post to ignore the nay sayers amd the non holders.......they cant attend the AGM and have no say here. Lets focus and stand united. Mkst of us are down here and need to k ow wnat happend and why. I think we will all know spin if we here it.
    Best of luck the next few weeks may blow the post record for MUS off the wall. See you at the AGM. It will be interesting.
    A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.