G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The AGM. Who's going & why, page-22

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi everyone,
    I've been thinking today about the AGM on Friday November 24th, and of those who can attend.
    I can't I live in Perth. To those of  you who scan attend,  really make them work.

I have this to say those who can make it to this Sydney event:

1. Come one hour before the event , meet each other and be aware your common questions. Hence my suggestion a while back to write to the Company Secretary your questions, at least one week prior to the event. Elect a spokesperson or two.  Don't come across as a lunging rabble, that will play into the event's organizers hands.

2. Organize yourselves, into a singularly focused group.  In other words, be more organized than management, in your aims and desires. Show the professionalism, you'd expect from MUS management,
    but which so far you have only had in small amounts.

3. Don't expect all of your questions to be answered, at this session, either because of lack of time, or the need to research the area of your question in order to get back to you, and of course it may be in the 'confidential' category.  If any or all of these occur, THEN IN UNISON ask the Chairperson for a extraordinary general meeting of MUS in early December, to clear the unresolved elements in your minds.  Demand it !  For example, bring rough ruby samples, and bring the half cut rubies out of their vault, to Australia and the specified Sydney venue, from where  ever !

4. Don't let  all of your questions, be past oriented, ask for a near future action time line, to be published
    within days of the AGM.  For example, how many people are being interviewed for the position of MD, how long until he/she gets appointed ?  Hopefully, December.  The selection criteria: Africa experienced, gems industry experienced, graphite knowledge, mine development skills and so forth. The  level of decision making independence to be given to them  from existing large shareholders !

5. Finally , don't allow management representatives to waffle, hit them with incisive questions.  Think hard about your questions, beforehand.  It will really help our shareholder cause.

Cheers

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.