G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The reality here is the economic outcome is not what a mining...

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    The reality here is the economic outcome is not what a mining company expects to deliver.

A duster is very common in the O&G industry - and all you get is so called informed hands telling you to ride the pre-spud hype (trade the FOMO) and sell before the drill bit hits the ground. There is even a term for it BESB - buy early sell before spud.
    Oh you will also be told that you should never risk more than you can afford to lose.
    At the end of the day 20cents to 4 cents is actually very common in the O&G sector if a drill result is non commercial.

The thread on here about the pre-auction predictions - is worth a look, for new investors, to see the pack mentality that went on against two posters who took a BESB approach, and preferred to sit on the sidelines until after the auction.

So what MUS have achieved is a "non-commercial" result. Will they plug and abandon?
    Clearly management need to have a strategy, to move the company forward. They need to highlight what went wrong, and what they tend to do to remedy the situation.

I do feel sorry for newer small investors that got caught up in this and invested extra funds. It has happened to me years ago with an oiler. Traders and large investors can put more time and energy into the market and make up losses more quickly than small investors. Remember that tax losses can be carried forward for up to ten years.

Look for hot sectors which have a Chinese demand story - some very happy investors on those stock forums.
    Last edited by staz024: 12/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.