AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Marksman, I never said it would trade at $5 on the first day or...

1. 143 Posts.
    Marksman, I never said it would trade at $5 on the first day or first couple of days for that matter... I said that the deal of $1billion valued AED at $5.

I wondered when you would show up again on here touting how you are always correct. Its easy to be 100% correct when you only highlight when you are correct.

Let me guess, your next prediction is that AED will drift back lower over the next week to about $1.20-1.50 range... and then when the deal is completed successfully and AED announces all the details it will jump back up again.

Just because I sold half of my holding doesn't mean I'm not going to buy back in again or that I don't think its still worth $5 which I do.

I can see that the lack of information coming from AED is hurting it and I wouldn't be surprised if it drips down to low $1's... but AED did say that it will take them 2 weeks to finalise deal and they have also mentioned the end of March in the announcements too.

Here's my prediction (in a Marksman style way!)...

AED will drift down to below or about $1.50 before the deal is confirmed sometime end of next week.
    If the deal is closed successfully without too much deviation from the $1bil headline then it will jump to trade in the $3-4 range, maybe even 4-5 range.... if its not successful then it will get smashed down to 50c or lower.

Why don't you enlighten us without your profound predictions once more Marksman?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.