OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

The AISC scare & an estimate of forward earnings., page-30

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713

Umm ...which part of "AISC for Australian Underground Mines in Q2 2017" could you not read? Let me guess ..it was the "Underground" part.

I think you are quite correct to note the differences between different mines ...in doing so I'm sure it will not have escaped your attention that none of the mines in the tables have anywhere near the grade of gold that is anticipated at Cascavel. High grade = Low ASIC

"Go and find another narrow, flat-dipping, low production, high grade gold mine and it will give you an idea of the AISC." Thanks for the suggestion ...why don't you go and find it?
    I guess what you are saying here is that as they are both less than half the anticipated grade of Cascavel, the AISC should be expected to be much lower than $550/Oz or $800/Oz or maybe less than half the average of $675/Oz. You can't just pick and choose which facts you will run with to justify your argument.

There is a good reason why you would not "say asic is 2x cash costs" ...because it's wrong ...dead wrong. DYOR -What I mean by DYOR is that I'm not doing your research for you.

Yes, you miss a lot of things ...but you just make stuff up as you go along anyway ...so you should still be happy.

Yep, weather, mosquitoes, corruption, torrential rain, location, price of tea in China, earthquakes and potential blinding snow. Definitely will all affect ASIC.

Yes indeed ..a 20% tax on Cascavel (to a maximum of 8,800 Oz / year for 3 years) and an imaginary 70% jv tax on every other tenement ...(speaking of making things up)

U39, when I said I don't trust what you say ...I didn't mean that everything you say is untrue (many are irrelevant), I meant that I don't trust the reasons you say anything ...just like multiQ, you spew forth positive or negative diatribe, responding purely to whether you want to buy or sell. Like Cambridge Analytica, whether it is true is irrelevant. The evidence for this can be seen in the regular flip flops inn your arguments.

I can think of no reason why a respectful, tactful and considerate poster would have been kicked off a company thread and had his heart ripped out. Just because others may have their houses invested in a company, why would they take umbrage at 73 JV posts and gutted fish photos? Some people are weak and just can't handle the truth even if it is good for them! Seriously ...just don't repeat the same negative argument ad-nauseum -its not that hard.

Capitualtion:
    So we are down 12% for the day (with big drop on the dow) after a cap-raising ready to fund mine development and a reasonable exploration program, and some on here almost wet themselves with glee. Good luck with your newfound happiness children. My bet is that those who appreciate the high value targets that OGX has within its sights will enjoy spectacular growth in the longer term ...even if Big Harry commissioning has had additional unforeseen delays.

Waiting on so much news -anticipation remains high for me.

Cheers holders,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.