OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Yes. Hi Q, Someone started the thread with a title that...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Yes. Hi Q,

Someone started the thread with a title that suggested posters with an alternative view about the AISC of the mine were just scaremongering. This is what happens when people become too emotive about a company. Issues like this need to be discussed in a balanced way so that all view points can be heard and arguments considered. The mining scale issue is something that I’ve pointed out for a very long while and that investors were told about by the managing director himself when he made that “every single consultant” comment. The company has decided to develop the mine at this small scale and ultimately that’s what will make it or break it. Unfortunately for OGX, without the ability to properly define large resources/reserves due to the high grade and nuggety nature of the mineralisation it may never be possible to expand the mine. Financiers will be very reluctant to fund an expanded scale project without a large enough LOM reserve. OGX will need to make this mine work or enhance the project with significant exploration success to survive in the medium to longer term with out more dilutive capitlal raisings IMO.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.