ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

While I warned all a few weeks ago to seriously look at whats...

1. 43 Posts.
    While I warned all a few weeks ago to seriously look at whats been going on underneath management little took any heed of it....
    Which is great for those who stuck it out.
    While those who bought under 10 cents are excited by the profit they have seriously think of the opportunity of this company.

I did outline the flaws in which this company had and they have rectified them.
    Word has it that this stock has a $5 target on it.
    While many will choke on it. Seriously think about it.
    Superfunds can't invest in this stock until it trades over $1 for 30 consecutive days.
    You also have the small cap macro funds unable to invest into the stock until it trades above 20cents for 2 consecutive weeks.
    What you have and anyone who has done there research would realise that most of the buying has been undisclosed.
    Further more its been spread across many houses.
    While Kos is working with his team which enjoy leaking information on this chat, the one Ace he hasnt disclose is his consultant who has been meeting houses and consulting senior officials in the Investment community.
    While there has been no announcement of this in due time this will have to be exposed.
    Then you might begin to understand where the $5 target is being talked about.
    My question to the insiders and Management would be why did it take so long to finally find the right people to steer the ship forward.
    Excuses and mistakes have cost this company dearly,( credibility) in this industry it's everything and I only hope, (no I'm sure that) the individual who is consulting knows what his doing, there is only upside to this stock and the houses are aware of it and are acting.

Not selling the stock to anyone just reporting facts that some dont understand or realise goes on.

Just my 5 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $892 297.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 16992765 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14181407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.