Hinchy's right nursery, regardless of what any of us think, the...

1. 47,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Hinchy's right nursery, regardless of what any of us think, the public service, at least 90% of its workforce, are necessary. we might hate them as employees on the taxpayers purse, but they do, and often excel at doing, the job they are paid to do.

I too had a relative in Canberra. he pissed people off and stuffed up his work but he couldn't be sacked.... so they gave him an office without a phone, without a pen and paper, no in-tray, just an office.... he slowly went crackers until he could be retired with a nice pension. but he didn't live long enough to enjoy it.

I don't have business or economics qualifications. I'm just an old fart thats done a lot and seen a lot and taken careful note of a range of expert opinion. the PS does all the work in PH. the pollies do damn all apart from tell people what to do. who do you think runs the business side of the nation, carrying out all the political demands. businesses? no mate the PS runs the lot, and given he ever tightening demand for efficiency with each new Gov they do a fair job. if they didn't your business would lieu fall along with most others. in an unregulated world only the mean survive.

so give them their due and don't bother wasting your displeasure on them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.