SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

"From my understanding the company has always stated that they...

1. 52 Posts.

"From my understanding the company has always stated that they will not release the specifics of the trial results via the ASX as this will detract from the journal articles when they are released. The company is of the opinion that if they announce all the technical information in ASX releases, then the journal editors will have no incentive to publish the articles. Now I appreciate that you are not suggesting they release all such technical information in ASX releases, and I suppose its up to Solagran to determine where the line is drawn."

livas1, if that is your understanding and is in fact true, the 'The Company' have no idea and are A-grade chumps. Most published peer-reviewed journal articles would have previously been presented as abstracts and then oral presentations/posters at conferences with FAR more data and level of detail than would be ever included in an ASX release - it has no bearing on a paper being published - it is the peer reviewers and editor that determines that.

Don't know what's worse: the Company actually believing that a journal would have no incentive to publish the work if they put the main findings (including P values) in an ASX release which is a damning statement on their scientific credibility or:

They know the statement isn't true, but are spinning this rubbish to naive shareholders to cover up the lack of solid data to support their claims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.