SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

the alcholics trial, page-6

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi All,

Just to be clear, I don't post under any other names other than Bill Williams. If I did I would use something like Dick Richards or Mick Michaels or Tommy Thomas. Lame I know, but, if the shoe fits......

Livas, all they have to do is provide the parameters measured, the data and the p-values(including the statistical test they performed)and the share price will run all day if the data passes scrutiny. The statement they have made is very much a non-statement. You guys keep complaining about the share price, but won't demand the company do the one thing, which every other company does, that will actually get the price moving. I really am at loss to understand it.

If SLA doesn't release the data, I doubt the share price will move until real sales are achieved. Everything they announce these days is already factored into the share price. That is why everything is being met with a sell-off, albeit small ones.

Livas, I would be interested to know what you think about the other issue regarding how long they have had the results?

Cheers,

Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.