SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

the alcholics trial, page-75

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi Bill

No there isnt a lot of information on Denis, hence why I suggest that you give him a call and speak to him, or alternatively drop into Solagran and speak to him face to face.

As for Soultanov.. he has a background in medicine/biochemistry and also organic chemistry has Dsc (Hon) quals, and don't forget he was asked to come to Oz on a CSIRO exchange program in the early 90's due to his expertise.

Im glad you arent dismissing Zhebrun and Bespalov's views… although you remain sceptical, but these guys, Zhebrun in particular, a pretty significan figures.
    Whilst in Russian, Zhebrun's name appears in countless international abstracts, and he is the head of the Russian arm of the Pasteur institute. The Pasteur institute would be one of the world leaders in infectious disease research, and Zhebrun being the head, plus needing permission to leave the country for more than 4 days, is testament to his experience.

Regarding Solamind, the scientists in Solamind are from the St Petersburg Forest Technical academy. It doesn't include Zhebrun and Bespalov.

“Pay rates for academics, doctors and scientists in Russia are very, very low and the danger is, of course, that their desire to see SLA be successful may have an impact on the results they obtain.”
    Pretty big statement to make about a dedicated group of doctor's and scientists… including the head of the Pasteur institute!!!!!

As for your comments about the Russian scientists… something you may not recall about Solagran is that all but one of their trials in Russia have been completed on time. The one that didn't was because a key scientist passed away… and he was so intrigued by the results that he decided to do a follow up study to confirm the results.... using his own money.

Sounds like someone who is dedicated to the science, rather than seeking to profit. In fact, have you looked into how proud and dedicated Russian scientists are and have been over the last 100 years?
    Yes I know its not western in the sense of Oz, or the US or UK......

As for choosing Essential Forte… well it's the leading hepatoprotector in Russia, and Ropren has been registered as a Hepatoprotector… so I don't see any issue with this.

As for Lipitor… well Solagran have never done a cholesteror lowering trial have they.
    Normalisation of lipid metabolism (increasing the level of HDL's and lowering the level of LDL's) is a beneficial effect of Ropren treatment that has shown up in most trials with Ropren where the goal of the trial was completely unrelated – including the Swinnie trials… some would say a positive side effect.
    Lipitor works completely differently to Ropren, it suppresses an enzyme involved in cholesterol production.. whereas Ropren normalises enzymatic activity.
    That's my understanding anyway.

Oh and another thing about Zhebrun, he is a Professor and an academician.. I think he is actually a corresponding member of the academy of the Royal Society, although don't quote me on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.