SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

the alcholics trial, page-77

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Hi Bill,

I guess it was more the glee in his voice that was hoping you might comment about. And yes I agree the coverage was pretty good really, while their were a couple of factual inaccuracies, to have the trial results touted in such a way ...

Mr Kilroy said yesterday's announcement was extremely significant because it meant Ropren was effective in dealing with chronic liver disease, dementia and also the degenerative aspects of chronic alcoholism and drug addiction.

"That's a pretty big market worldwide," he said.

He also emphasised the company's need to protect its intellectual property.

"The substance is a natural substance, it's not a synthetic drug that we can own the molecule," Mr Kilroy said. "We need as much intellectual property protection as we can to ensure that someone else doesn't … try and do the same thing."

The tripe about directors buying on market was a beat up but you get and anyone who knows the continuous disclosure rules would know this. Which is why I thought Langsam (a stock journalist) would know this, but Langsam certainly came across with a very strange tone in his voice, did you think it was glee?

Cheers Charles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.