the alp cheersquad tank is empty, page-7

1. 47,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    moondoong

Re you post which included;
    "... Only a few diehards left, posting nothing more than scandalous attacks on Abbott being a volunteer fire fighter. ..."

I'm not sure how I stand your scheme of things but since I am not a paid poltical staffer I only post when I've some spare time, the inclination to do so and I feel the need to raise perspectives otherwise missing from this forum.

Hence this post!

The first point you need to take on board is your total denial of the achievements of the Rudd-Gillard Govts. Even your hero, Tony Abbott, has adopted most of the reforms implemented and would never have been elected had he flagged his intention reverse them - hence his reputation as Mr Weather Vane!

If Abbott does wind them back [eg. failure to follow through with Gonski funding] it will be a clear case of gross deception by him.

As for the fire-fighting comment; anyone who has half a leader's brain would be using his time and position to address the root causes of bushfires, to dramatically improve the capacity of our fire-fighting systems and our recovery from them.

Not Tony Abbott!

His self-perception is of himself as a hero in the trenches, someone always seeking adulation in newspapers instead of fulfilling his responsibilities by fixing systems and their processes.

That's what you'd expect from a self-serving, narcissistic navel gazer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.