Geez some of you people read only what you choose and you...

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Geez some of you people read only what you choose and you clearly choose to ignore the elephant in the room that says it all about the ALP politicians. Read it again and just maybe you will understand the dishonesty of the Labor mob. Personally I never supported Howards vote buying exercise but once the changes were in place I certainly took advantage of them.

But this latest effort from Shorten, allowing some superannuants INCLUDING the politicians in their OVER GENEROUS fund to gather benefits from FRANKING, but EXCLUDING SMSF pensioners is plainly dishonest. And remember SMSF do not get ANY GRANDFATHERING under his proposal. But of course politicians have no need for a SMSF when robbing the public purse do they?

Add to this the cracking down on negative gearing but then ALLOWING grandfathering to the benefit once again of many highly placed Labor politicians exposes the dishonesty of Shorten and his mates. It simply stinks of largess for some (INCLUDING SHORTENS POLITICAL MATES) at the total disregard for SMSF pensioners who lose out to everything INCLUDING HEALTH CARE cards (since changing from SMSF to another superannuation fund now exposes the SMSF pensioner to reassessment of assets currently grandfathered). ie the SMSF holder loses again.

And if you are so blind to this dishonesty then it can ONLY be because you choose to ignore the truth. You may be silly enough too think Shorten has honorable intent but prejudice against SMSF holders is anything but honest. That is what I detest about politicians of all parties - they manipulate the system entirely to their own benefit, con the mugs who support them and all the time they are pigging out at the trough. Shorten is a slimy type of the lowest order who thinks it fair to rip off some members of the electorate and throw largess to others when he should be ensuring EVERYONE is treated equally.

I never vote for blatantly dishonest people whether they are Liberal or Labor. And SHORTEN is without doubt corrupt to the core if he pushes ahead with this biassed policy against the SMSF pensioner.

As I say read what is written by the author and for once take the blinkers off - the labor mob are guaranteeing their trough is unaffected at huge cost to others. THEY ARE GRUBS!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.