I didn't ask for 'examples' Scott, because all you would have...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I didn't ask for 'examples' Scott, because all you would have provided are your lies. I asked for quotes, but you are unable to produce a single one. Consider your entire position on this matter Scott, all built on the absence of a single shred of proof. You don't like Peter Dutton and you think that everything he says is 'misinformation', but it isn't. You just don't like what he is saying.

Imagine if Peter Dutton became Prime Minister - or someone equally as dastardly in your books - he wouldn't like what you said either. And, he could utilise the misinformation legislation to have your posts silenced by Hot Copper. Worse still, you wouldn't be able to utilise the legislation yourself to stop him spouting lies, because politicians are exempt from the legislation. You anywhere near being able to see how dangerous this legislation is yet, Scott?

You might sulk and complain because I've painted your lies into a corner, but that's nothing compared to the power of this legislation to take away your voice entirely.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.