AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The Americans have arrived! :D, page-7

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Well done Bob!...an astute investment in my opinion, and I am sure your American colleagues would be very interested at the potential that a company like AVZ brings to the table. AVZ has not been dubbed the potential "Saudi Arabia of Lithium" for nothing.

For American investors who want to be informed about AVZ there are some fantastic well balanced posters on the Hot Copper Forum, including 8horse, PAZBOZ, Obe wan, Dr_ Manhattan, Anush, Kcheers, stakx, Scrubroad, pcaruso, Scarpa and humbly myself to name a few. But at the same time be aware of down-ramping trolls who are on here to try and get a cheaper price and/or cross promote their own company.

Also Bob I would direct you and your colleagues to the company website where you can get accurate official information regarding AVZ, including the soon to commence drill program(mid-January) to define an initial JORC Q1/Q2 2018. A good place to start would be 2 very informative announcements.

1. AGM Presentation 29/11/2017 (click on the blue text)

and

2.December 2017 Quarterly Activities Report(click on the blue text)

Cheers M8

Some outstanding diamond drill core results from AVZ's just first 7 holes!(AGM Presentation-29/11/2018):

• 250.9m* @ 1.48% Li2O, 913ppm Sn (Carriere de L’Est Pegmatite) *world record intercept

• 235.0m* @ 1.66% Li2O, 1001ppm Sn (Roche Dure Pegmatite) *world record intercept

• 202.8m* @ 1.57% Li2O, 1078ppm Sn (Roche Dure Pegmatite)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.