IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

I posted this link many weeks back but I think now is a good...

1. 371 Posts.
    I posted this link many weeks back but I think now is a good time to revisit.

It is a light hearted look at what happens with P&D's and for anyone who hasn't been involved in one before it is highly educational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpPlrHgquM

I love the call regarding the "dancing banana" and the "conspiracy nut"

I reckon what he says about 2 mins 30 secs into this segment is about where we are now with PRR.

re the cataylst for all of this to start off, it's no rocket science to know that it was the Dendreon announcement re the date of the pending release of the phase III pivotal IMPACT trial.

Accumulators and stale bulls of PRR had been waiting for this for 12 months or so. This is the pending announcement that "stock jockey" refers to in his tutorial on P&D's!

This initial announcement was made on April 13th and the promoters of PRR have been biding their time for this for a while. Cross check PRR SP performance and volume at this time.

http://investor.dendreon.com/releases.cfm?Year=2009&ReleasesType=&PageNum=2

There was always going to be plenty of hype around Provenge and Dendreon in the following 6-8 weeks to get maintain the excitement.

IMO the volume spike in PRR on 21/22 April was constructed in anticipation of the announcement of the data in the US on the 28th...the promoters/bulls thought with this they could take PRR to new highs.

This did not eventuate.

Now short term traders in PRR cannot rely on newsflow from Dendreon as it will be not until Sept/Oct that this will occur. (A co-incidence in timing for the directors free shares vesting).

Traders now need to rely upon direct PRR generated newsflow and these sort of announcements (if of any substance to generate real sustainable trading volumes take a long time to gestate and one needs something of substance to begin with ie. robust clinical data/IP etc..)...just ask any seasoned biotech exec/board member!

The challenge is large and the road ahead in not just winding but has a steep incline (why else would PRR have traded at 0.5c?)

Best of luck to all who do not have their eyes wide open at the moment.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.