Do you honestly think that you are uniquely placed to tell, Edeb...

1. 6,466 Posts.
    Do you honestly think that you are uniquely placed to tell, Edeb what the consequences of his life's journey will be? The 7th Day Adventists have built wonderful hospitals, promoted good foods, presented a moral alternative to the present state of affairs.

Nobody today has a clue what true Christianity is. If you think its enlightened individuals popping up like flowers in the cracks of the pavement then you have completely lost the plot. Christianity has never been about the salvation of the individual. Those who save themselves save nobody. Those who assist, support and sacrifice for others save themselves. I would imagine that working in the true spirit of the 7th Day would be most worthy of the Kingdom of God.

To change this world will take a concerted and combined effort. Religion has developed a model for this, regardless of the fact that religions have for the most part, lost the plot today. Christianity is not some formula, It's faith in action. Prayer, belief, faith, are nothingness itself if they are not the driving force behind service to humanity.

So I would not worry what club Edeb belongs to. The fact that he's not judging you and you are judging everybody else is as sure a sign as anybody needs to know you're spiritual journey may have hit a tree.

You may have locked in your eternity already, good luck with that. I'll be next door.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.