No, you didn't say 7th Day were bad people, just that they would...

1. 6,460 Posts.
    No, you didn't say 7th Day were bad people, just that they would not be saved. Now considering they dedicate their lives to Christ and the performance of goodly acts, that's a pretty awful thing to say, especially when you have no real knowledge concerning who is and who isn't saved.

Now, as for your question about my understanding of being saved by faith alone, Sola-fide. Works are the necessary fruit of justifying faith and confirm your union with Christ. Faith does not exist without works and no union with Christ is possible unless and until works are performed for the love of God.

What do you think, do I understand or not?

As for Sola-fide and religion. A Christianity of individuals is of no use to God. Christians are charged with building heaven on earth. If Christianity breaks down to individuals full of faith that does nothing for no one, then effectively Christianity is dead. How can Christians step away from an organised state of religion and achieve anything for humanity, remembering that salvation of the self can only be achieved by works for humanity for the love of God.

I think you need to go back to the drawing board, you're getting really bad advise from somebody.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.