I mean, really, I don't know much about this, God, religion,...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    I mean, really, I don't know much about this, God, religion, Special Envoys such as Jesus, Buddha, Baha'u'llah, etc, business, but you would imagine that if any of this is real in a supernatural sense, and we don't know, at best we are guessing our tits off, it would be tied to the reality we live in, otherwise, what's the point of this reality?

Most religions are not happy with this reality. God has to destroy the world, destroy the evil sinners, flood the world and kill people in Africa, the Pacific Islands, the entire world, because some Prophet in the Middle East got a bit rejected by the people who were more interested in having fun and that's how it works, the minute some group in the Bible starts having a bit of fun they have to be slaughtered.

This God can only love Jewish religions, and not only that, this God has only stamped His imprimatur on a tiny little group within this Jewish line of religions. We must go deeper still, within the pantheon of the Christian experiment of religions, tens-of-thousands of them, this God loves the one that is the least educated, most superstitious, speaks dogma and holds up a personal quest for truth as the greatest human failing.

And then He tells them that all they need to do is listen to the preacher and his sermon regarding Sola-fide and God will take him as a sunbeam.

Please don't speak ill of the goldfish. Bubbles had nothing to do with it. The goldfish sees all fish as being of equal worth and Bubbles is very respectful of all the other creatures beliefs. She has tried to explain this to our friend many times, but he full of all he needs to know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.