SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

the ankle to the eye

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Many of you may have read the wrap on SEH in Mondays oilbarrel.com [I believe it is now on the SEH website if you have not.]
    No need for me to elaborate much as you can read and evaluate the report yourselves.
    Seems as if some of these researchers have SEH well and truely out of the spec stage and are saying it is a matter of when not if this thing explodes.
    The Management of this Company deserve a bit of a pat on the back for the way they built this brick by brick under promising and over delivering .To get a little company to this stage debt free with such a huge resource at it's disposal is a major achievment.
    I do not think there is much chance now of the SP going for a bit of a wander as it used to through lack of interest.
    Most of the true believers are in for .03/.04 so Gustie if you go 1 for 2 at .08/.09 and finish up with half as many again for .06/.07 average you may well be able to pay a lawnmower.
    Some of the quotes in the 'oilbarrel' piece ie " such a development is transformational and will literally catapult Sino from a modest to a major , reserve holder overnight" and "once ODP approval is granted the landscape
    will change dramatically" are strong stuff.
    They infer we should all be buying a few more .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.