VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

the annoucement detail..., page-8

1. 632 Posts.
    The reality is that it takes a large amount of drilling to accuratly define a resource. There is too much hype behind this stock and as a consequence the market isn't going to settle for anything except "significant sulphides found" when the result of the second hole are announced. The chances of that being announced is slim given managements low key approach to announcements.

I am quite confident that VMS have something worth drilling into and ultimately the SP will hit $1 and $2 and beyond. It is going to be bumpy ride.....SP is derived from market sentiment and people are fickle. I bought in at 27c when the magnetic anomoly was announced, and while I am happy with 51c I will not be surprised as it fluctuates between 25c and $2 over the next few months as day traders grab a hold. Personally I am happy with the tight lipped approach VMS management are using. They certainly can't be accused of over emphasising thier finds and I am expecting the next announcment to be downplayed to "average" when others would us words like "massive" and "significant"....

Lets not forget VMS has more going for it than just Churchill Dam.

Enjoy the ride...I intend to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $93.27K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 11825157 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 461503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.