ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

"the announcement"

1. 350 Posts.
    Hi Guys & girls,

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on what "the announcement" could be. All opinions welcome, even those that don't think an announcement is coming. Here is my take on one of the many things it could be, but I am leaning ,hoping :) more towards this one.

I think that what "the announcement" could be is LNG out of newcastle and they have found a partner along with a 30/70 split of the costs. (aim high haha).

2 months ago ESG management were talking about an "imminent" news on LNG so thinking logically there is a fair chance it could be this. I'm not sure about the timing, but I am thinking 2 months would be sufficient time to find a partner/approvals... I remember with Sunshine gas and QGC that when this occurred for them they did go into a trading halt. So maybe edgardig you are right in that sense.

I do agree with you and the many i'm sure, that if this SPP isn't taken up, the ability of ESG management have to be questioned and I will certaintly consider strongly selling out of my position. However, surely they have more sense than that, too HOPE that a SPP will get taken without news, A Griffith university student would know better than this...

Seeming as though the ESG board have all been educated at fine institutions and have a vast array of experience, I haven't given up on them just yet.

Also Yaq,

if the full issue raising $40m is not taken up, are enough new shares issued to take Santos's holding below 19%. Assuming what a previous poster who called the company said is true (sorry I've forgotten who it was), they said ESG would be happy with $20m being raised. If $20m of new shares does not dilute Santos below 19%, the anti-creep argument has to be questioned? On the other hand, if $20m of new shares does dilute them down below 19% and this is all ESG are hopeful for, it strengthens the argument even more.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.