EOS 1.45% $1.76 electro optic systems holdings limited

This must have been so bloody difficult to organize. What comes...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This must have been so bloody difficult to organize. What comes first? In my way of thinking you start with making sure that financing can be done.
    But in this case financing is obviously dependent upon getting things started. How can you get contracts? By making sure that you can deliver.
    So yesterday OHB has been selected as the preferred tenderer for the initial constellation. Next week the authorization to proceed will be signed.
    As I can remember from previous statements this would be followed by exercising previous MOU´s into contracts. As has been said secure first governments contracts. The long awaited business plan might even be disclosed. But I am not holding my breath on this one, since secrecy is at the forefront of most of EOS deals. On the other hand names have to be mentioned and if NASA is part of the Spacelink MEO exercise then financing is a piece of cake. I guess from now on we will see major announcements week after week. The sequence of announcements have started yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $338.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.78 $1.73 $591.9K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1690 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 5532 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.