CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

the anouncement today

1. 38 Posts.
    I saw the announcement today and it was a insult I thought who in hell do they think we are! firstly a child of mine could of written better and it is not a disgrace to them! secondly as with other announcements over the last 2 years it has not said anything . all I want to say with their letterheads, shareholder value crap and how good the coy directors are, so PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME!!! I AM SICK AND TIRE OF THEIR B/S, and the results speak for themselves. I am sure you would agree. GT PLEASE IN FUTURE IF ARE GOING TO POST PRESS RELEASES LIKE THIS ONE DO NOT POST IT AT ALL! it is waisting my time! it has said nothing! but b/s@t and it is a insult to the people who own shares in this coy

less face it! I do not want pretty pictures, I WANT FIGURES, I want something of substance! do you get that you idiots with thirty years with of experience! I WANT STRATEGIC DIRECTION! 1 WANT PR and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE F@#k! how they are going to DO TO GET US OUT OF THIS MESS you created! and THEY WILL NOT SAY! what have you been doing over the last 18 months to 2 years I think your press releases speak for themselves! nothing! i am so infuriated! someone who is paid descent renumeration TO COME UP WITH THIS CRAP!

i CANNOT BELIEVE IT IT! a bunch of individuals who are good money who ran a coy into the ground, that had so much going for it, that in the end, had cost overruns, that is in debt, after two years still not in full production with the normal excuses, that disclose so little, that must of known the full story and suppressed it ! and are still here! it beggars believe! at the end of the day they should have been booted with harsh means out of the door and now they are our savoirs!

gt, rs how is the champagne boys! I am sure will be drinking it after this exercise! cheers mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.