RTM reefton mining nl

Fellow traders/investors I've read some of your comments on RTM...

1. 157 Posts.
    Fellow traders/investors

I've read some of your comments on RTM today. I'm surprised none of you are seriously pursuing answers. I did some diging into the early history of RTM's Uranium leases and the process of renewals in Australia and in Namibia.(not a lot of difference). I think I've got the answer for the license refusal. And I think the Management knows what the reasons are and must come clean with the market quickly. (no need to wait for the Namibian Govt to provide them) At this juncture i am about 70% certain that the reason lies solely with the company and it's management not the Namibian Government. They may not have met the full terms and conditions of their original exploration licence.

Before I share my hypothesis I need to confirn the requirements and some key terms and conditions of a typical exploration licence application.

If any of you are on the same wave length. Here are a few questions for the management. As shareholders we have the right to ask one or two very straight forward questions, and RTM management must provide answers, and provide them quickly. The quicker they do the more credibility they will preserve. I expect that RTM shareholders will be treated with some respect. RTM these are the questions we want answers to in your next announcement:

1. Date original licence was granted for Uranum exploration within the lease area.

2. Key conditions RTM had to satisfy during the period of the original lease licence (list of all key terms and conditions including $ amount of exploration expenditure requirement and development of these leases?)

3. Which conditions were satisfied and which were not satisfied including activities nas $ spent etc (full score card is required)

4. Other posible critical factors(still working on these)

This is a good start. Go for it get some answers by Saturday. If the company does not tell its shareholders why they lost the renewal, we will tell the company why they lost it.

Cheers
    Zackman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.