GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I think Bazzle has beaten most of us and has been having talks...

1. 2,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I think Bazzle has beaten most of us and has been having talks with his Bankers and is ready to strike again.
    In coming days there are going to many Angry Ants once they come to terms with the potential and size of The Paradox Field. As I have said many times, we in Australia cannot get our minds around the size of the Mineral, Oil and Gas deposits that exist in the US for we think the Monsters only exist in Australia. In most cases these feilds dwarf our very best many times over. The Ants that have abandoned GDN and their safety net in recent weeks / days will soon have to come to term with their decision.
    Most of the guy's I have spoken to within the Industry haven't a clue about where GDN currently stands and frankly because it isn't page 1 page 1 they do not rate or care about the potential of the field.
    At the begining I said it was going to be a long slow haul but I have totally changed my opinion except that the "Trading Halt" on Monday was "farcical" and IMO it almost set the crew back to the "tar and feather" days and I like many am still shaking my head as to WHY?. What were they thinking to try and pull off such a CRAZY stunt!.
    The BIG boy's will be back and quite swiftly but they won't and can't buy or justify their entry until the figures are "on the board".
    It's coming sooner than I thought and the Yanks we be ready to pounce as soon as the flag is raised. Make no mistake. Those that have their sights on 15c or 30c as a short term target haven't thought this thing through. It's Much Much bigger than that. Hold tight and don't get shaken out of the trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.