SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

i wont mention how the baking is proceeding. but can see many...

1. 2,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

i wont mention how the baking is proceeding. but can see many that have sat outside waiting to buy in. hence the type of comments you will see.

i can assume that people that can do some research have picked up their share and some.

the people who do not follow the company news by research still sit on hands and ponder why did they not buy earlier.

i say to them now. at 23 cents 0r even at 30 cents who cares in the long term with longer term potential. i mean by longer term 2 years. so if the value is in the dollars will you still be waiting for the crumbs again and thinking why did i not but at 23- 25 0r 30 or in fact bellow a dollar.

i wounder how you will feel. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN THERE! WE ALL HAVE. this is a golden opportunity to buy in at the start.

are you blind or just scared????

To buy and drop some in the short term makes u feel a bit sad. but sad for what it will build. to not buy and then look back that makes you feel more than sad and you can never get that price again latter. its goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

get in line to get one of my loafs the line is out side the door. don't be at the end you may only see the crumbs in the oven. while many are enjoying the bread, butter and jam.

omg i said i would not mention the baking. hahaha i had to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.