AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

The approaching quarterly - hold tight.

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    All good investors think long term - and this long term patience and vision will be needed for a little while yet.
    The supertanker is turning but it won't be showing up in the figures for a little while yet.
    I think there is a big potential for the 4c to disappoint impatient holders (and maybe even slightly concern the longer ones).

I can see a big (and last) shortfall between receipts and payments.
    The last 4c told us to expect payments of $11.2 m.
    Receipts are very hard to predict in Q3 because of the Xmas break effectively wiping out January.
    Also the new sales team and Vascucel have had no chance to impact on Feb & March.
    There'll be no tax rebate payments.
    We might get lucky with the very large receivable overhang of $6 m trickling down to receipts.
    But I only see us making apx. $5m this quarter. which leaves us apx $6m short, which in turn drags down our cash reserves to a minimal $8m.

Unless there's an X factor lurking in the shadows ( a collaboration with a down payment for example).

Oddly enough, I'm personally not too concerned - WP would hardly have signed on for 3 years only 6 weeks ago if there was a serious problem here. Long term things have never looked so good!
    None the less, landlubbers and the nervous should probably brace themselves for one last rough and choppy 4c.

Grab the rail and a drink and keep your eye on the horizon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.