PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

The Arab coalition suspends the governor of Shabwa, "Bin Adio".

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    In the last few days, Governor Adio of Sabwah countered the order to have the Marib army return to Marib (found through Twitter). It seems reasonable that when the Arab Alliance moved it's Saudi forces into Ataq they would move to control the Ataq airport - which they did (found through Twitter). What follows also seems reasonable.

Well I am still surprised at the next move since events and timelines seem to move slowly in the South. And this move directly counters the Moslem Brotherhood of which Gov Adio was a lackey. The Arab coalition suspends the Governor of Shabwa, "Bin Adio". I am mainly surprised because the South (read STC) must really have had about 10 clashes where he could have been sacked. Most of Shabwah's twitters (who are they???) wanted him to go! But in times before it was up to President Hadi to do this but his whole office is Moslem Brotherhood so there.

I'm not sure if this article is the real deal though. We will have to wait and see.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1934/1934650-2f26e397f71a1932f08ac320f11763b3.jpg
    Informed sources said that the Arab alliance suspended the governor of Shabwa Governorate, “Muhammad Salih bin Adiyo” from work.
    According to the same sources, the suspension of "Bin Adiyu" came against the backdrop of the Brotherhood's militia abuses in the province and besieged the Al-Alam camp, as well as an attempt to disrupt the Riyadh agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.