RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

the art of selling yourself short.

1. 53 Posts.
    Something that I would love to see is RRS employing a financial controller from a major/global bank to add their lineup. All the reaserch and knowledge reports are one thing but we need a guy who nows how to sell. Someone who has a vast network of clients such as fund managers and major private equity holdings.

You may doubt the importance of such a role as it has nothing to do with getting the oil out of the ground, but it can do wonders for the SP.

In order for the SP to go bananas we need those fence sitters to get into what could be sold as a good thing.

Eg. UBS broker leaves company to set up AED. Tell his homies to sling a few benjamins his way and he'll look after them. Spreads the word 'round the campfire within his crew and does such a good job it spreads into a wildfire. All of a sudden AED talked up to $12. Have a look at their major holders during that period. On what?, 1 well and 1 mil bbl's. No future plans after well exhausted. Paaalease. U have to larf or at least shake your head or even both.

Surely with less shares than AED and prospectivly more oil, this would have be an easier sell. Even discounting the associated politacal, geographical, whatever, downramping, never been down before risks by 95%, it still represents a good punt, or even easier sell.

We can argue black and blue about how good value this puppy could represent but it won't mean much unless such big pimp's get on board. Leo was one but may find it hard to make friends in next 2-3 months. Or at least until he gets his own circumstances under control. With what he has invested, time and money, I can't see it as a case of live by sword, die by the sword, and we''l be welcoming him and his friends back to the party with open arms. (F. he must be spewing. cue understatement.)

Interesting to note AOI recently took on board a young upstart. Credentials not overly impressive but have a feeling he is Master at the art of selling and well connected to Buyers.

At .30c or less, hell the data we could at least walk away with is worth more than that. We were lucky/astute to purchase such an asset less than what is worth in the first place. I leaning more to seeing management as astute as the benfits of 80% farm in and not having to fund onshore drilling, we only have to look after the relatively cheap bribes. But will be looking more at the debt levels from discovery to production with a more keen eye.

In the meantime lets go headhunting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.