EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

the art of stocks manipulations

1. 11,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    it apply on most ASX specs.. for last 1000 years>>
    and was convinced did not apply to EXR or GLL
    ASX specs stocks >> have been victim of stockmarkets pumps and dumps for the last 20 years>>behind there is a stable mate who is making millions>> aka the famous fund managers and corporates institutions....>>.they use different scripts and pumps and fails> the latest >> script was dewatering wonders supported by directors.. all well connected and passing the ball>some of those directors are well connected<< i found out related to infamous ...>> ..all on a mission.. to rip off the market>> not to create wealth>>on many occasions the insiders did pop news with help of licensed brokers and advisors>>and all were sold into it>> example brokers placements >>directors are just puppets for the stable>nothing new>> for all of us , coz we did believe in their continuous support>>The Deadly Art Of Stock Manipulationgoing in my memories’ lane I found this "stock manipulation" which I like you to read/study ….. mostlikely majority of you already know all that but it is always better not to forget .....THE DEADLY ART OF STOCK MANIPULATIONIn every profession, there are probably a dozen or two major rules. Knowing them is what separatesthe professional from the amateur. Not knowing them at all? Well, let’s put it this way: How safewould you feel if you suddenly found yourself piloting (solo) a Boeing 747 as it were landing on anairstrip? Unless you are a professional pilot, you would probably be frightened out of your wits andwould soil your underwear. Hold that thought as you read this essay because I will explain to youhow market manipulation works. What the professionals and the securities regulators know andunderstand, which the rest of us do not, is this.RULE NUMBER ONE:ALL SHARP PRICE MOVEMENTS -- WHETHER UP OR DOWN --ARE THE RESULT OF ONE ORMORE (USUALLY A GROUP OF) PROFESSIONALS MANIPULATING THE SHARE PRICE.This should explain why a mining company finds something good and" nothing happens" or the stockgoes down. At the same time, for NO apparent reason, a stock suddenly takes off for the sky! Onlittle volume! Someone is manipulating that stock, often with an unfounded rumour. In order to makethese market manipulations work, the professionals assume: (a) The Public is STUPID and (b) ThePublic will mainly buy at the HIGH and (c) The Public will sell at the LOW. Therefore, as long as themarket manipulator can run crowd control, he can be successful. Let's face it: The reason youspeculate in such markets is that you are greedy AND optimistic. You believe in a better tomorrowand NEED to make money quickly. It is this sentiment which is exploited by the market manipulator.He controls YOUR greed and fear about a particular stock. If he wants you to buy, the company'sprospects look like the next Microsoft. If the manipulator wants you to desert the sinking ship, hesuddenly becomes very guarded in his remarks about the company, isn't around to glowingly answerquestions about the company and/or GETS issued very bad news about the company. Which bringsus to the next important rule.RULE NUMBER TWO:IF THE MARKET MANIPULATOR WANTS TO DISTRIBUTE (DUMP)HIS SHARES, HE WILL STARTA GOOD NEWS PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN.Ever wonder why a particular company is made to look like the greatest thing since sliced bread?That sentiment is manufactured. Newsletter writers are hired -- either secretly or not -- to cheerlead astock. PRfirms are hired and let loose upon an unsuspecting public. Contracts to appear on radiotalk shows are signed and implemented. Stockbrokers get "cheap" stock to recommend the companyto their "book" (that means YOU, the client in his book). An advertising campaign is rolled out(television ads, newspaper ads, card deck mailings). The company signs up to exhibit at "investmentconferences" and "gold shows" (mainly so they can get a little "podium time" to hype you on theirstock and tell you how "their company is really different" and" not a stock promotion.") Funny little"hype" messages are posted on Internet newsgroups by the same cast of usual suspects. The more,the merrier. And a little "juice" can go a long way toward running up the stock price. The HYPE is on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.