"I think you will have to wait to past judgement on this process...

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1018
    "I think you will have to wait to past judgement on this process in the coming months"

Blue Samurai,

I am already a fan of the cobalt recovery initiative between Havilah Resources and Cobalt Blue.

I see it as a win-win for both Companies and more importantly shareholders.

I think the COB pyrolysis method to extract Cobalt is a game changer for Havilah Resources and Cobalt Blue, if the due diligence works out, the laboratory scale testing is successful and HAV can come to a commercial arrangement with COB.

As an alternative to roasting (which is the process HAV would embark on for Mutooroo's cobalt), it has me sold.

Using the COB pyrolysis will allow HAV to unlock many $Billions in value from its cobalt 'resources' across the Curnamona Province (in particular at the North Portia and Kalkaroo copper-gold deposits).

For example, at the Kalkaroo copper-gold deposit potentially significant credits of cobalt are potentially recoverable from a suitably designed processing plant, but no value has been assigned to this commodity in the present scoping financial models (draft PFS) because a JORC resource has not been recognised.

I am optimist of a 'deal' being done on the Mutooroo cooper-cobalt project, in the short-term.

Cheers

These are only my random (green) thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert
    Last edited by Clark888: 07/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.