XEC 0.43% 2,115.7 s&p/asx emerging companies index

I do like some of the current valuations the current market...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I do like some of the current valuations the current market volatility is providing on shell plays. Of course no guarantees in the current market (could get even cheaper), but if you buying at almost cash value and can have a little patience I think the risk vs reward is excellent. A few more below to throw into the mix:

SAU
    South Korean gold play looking for additional Copper/Gold projects in a new country. Just appointed new CEO. Trading at $2m discount to cash and BMV shares. Just got additional $900k from BMV restructure and left with 150m shares with the company targeting gold production this year.

OKJ
    $3.8m market cap with $3.5m in cash and shares. Been looking at new projects for a good 10yrs and management are so diligent and selective that they have delivered absolutely nothing so far....
    Did recently invest in lithium company (Atlantic Lithium) so hopefully they are looking in this area (assuming if still awake). Did mange to buy FFX at around 15c which resulted in a decent profit. Directors own 17.5% so plenty of self interest (well there should be).

WC1
    Totally agree with the above comments. Tiny EV and directors/management own nearly 27% with impressive backgrounds.

RON
    $4.9m mcap with $4.5m cash (only 31m SOI). May have between 20m to 200m/tn Coal JORC exploration target to explore, but from market releases it seems a new project is a key focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XEC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.