PLS 2.79% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

THE ASX IS BROKEN, page-46

1. 2,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    ASIC is a HUGE part of the problem, this has been happening right under their noses since electronic trading started, a few decades ago, and is now worse than ever, if anyone somehow manages to buy any stock, and i goes up within a week or two, that's a miracle, once upon a time it happened often. ASIC needs to be disbanded, and everyone of them put through the court system, but guess what ? that just cant happen, they are all lawyers, when's the last time a lawyer, especially a whole group of them...got prosecuted ? just the odd one here and there who misapropriated funds of a client perhaps, well this is MASS MISAPPROPRIATION of Joe and Josephine Average's funds, and they just look the other way, who's pulling THEIR strings to act in this manner ?? AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT COMMISSION....right. More like Another Share and Investment Con. See how you go ringing them to complain about ANYTHING AT ALL, they tell you now to send an email, once upon a time maybe 20 years ago, i could actually speak live on the phone to a designated investigator of strange trading, i did i many times when bots were not as rampant as now, and one day when LYNAS got smashed $1 during a lunch break, it was heavily manipulated/shorted down, never seen anything like it. But in the end, NOTHING has ever been done by ASIC, other than causing Melissa Caddick to disappear. The sons of bitches will face their own justice....one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.