HLO 2.81% $1.91 helloworld travel limited

I realise why you are frustrated and shocked at the results and...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I realise why you are frustrated and shocked at the results and how they have been interpreted by the market, there are 3 options for LTH which we are, panic and sell to avoid further losses which it appears many have or are doing, buy at lower value to average down which some are doing or do nothing as we are because it is clearly undervalued in my view at the moment . The future PE of this stock is currently now about 8.5x whilst travel stocks generally average 20-30x. Is it worth any less than it was pre the report?, I dont think so which is why we will hold and if it goes much lower we,ll probably buy more.
    HLO management are big holders and will have a much better idea than I have so I,ll continue to trust they know whats likely to happen. The issue about no future guidance is conservative, if the ME blows up further it will likely affect potential travellers perception of what is safe.
    I remain positive that the price will recover over time to a true value and sticking a wet finger in the air to guess which way investors will react is not a way to invest IMO.
    I wonder why people who dont hold and likely never will are so invested in the HLO forum, but it is what it is.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
-0.055(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $306.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.97 $1.87 $2.834M 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15700 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 1566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.