GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

the asx needs to investigate gdn management, page-4

1. 6,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    The main risk in my mind is that PARA 3 will be another alcohol free brewery, and I find it quite shocking that they are even considering bank loans with no guaranteed production to prevent this from collapsing the company.
    I only hold oppies now in the hope of recouping some losses, & quite frankly I think that was throwing good money after bad.

The have failed to get either para 1 or 2 into prod, my feeling is para 3 fraccing will give the same result.

I'm in no way bitter as it was my own lack of strategy that failed to protect my capital. A good hard lesson that nearly all traders learn at some point.

My only hope is that some of GDN's investments like WCU can save my bacon & give the company cashflow - otherwise I think the dirty word of liquidation may have to be realistically factored into your fundamental analysis as a major risk.

Good luck to all holders, 4c appears to be a reasonable LT entry level though I am not advising anyone to enter, there are far safer plays around with just as much upside if not more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.