the asx website how totally inconsiderate

1. 19 Posts.

Any one been to the ASX website? anyone know why they make the lines of words soooooooo looooooong (35 40 words per line)or perhaps why they use a font that is soooooooo smaaaaaaaall (looks to be a 5 or 6) the damn thing is almost impossible to read even on a 22 inch screen, I would hate to be using one of the old 12 inchers

At the bottom of many of their screens there is a link saying "please contact us and tell us how wonderful we are and what you enjoyed most about our wonderful site,

This is where you have the opportunity of letting them know that their layout is cr@p and only a half witted gen y would put anything in a 6 font, explain that pretty much ALL of their clients are of an age where they need to wear glasses to correct their vision and the font and layout of their site is not conductive to easy and enjoyable use and if they really want to have the site utilised by all active share holders then they really do need to do something about the readability of the site.

I sent them mine yesterday and I intend to send more at appropriate periods into the future, if others do the same they will fix the site up. most books have 12 to 15 word per line because that is all the human brain can handle, more than that and you run off the line, on the ASX site it is possible to find lines of 36 to 40 words, I can barely find words to describe how stupid I find this.

Happyjack

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.