My goodness, I have just watched an appalling doco by Ross Kemp:...

1. 11,672 Posts.
    My goodness, I have just watched an appalling doco by Ross Kemp: Extreme World on ABC 2 on the flood of Africans to Europe via Libya.

All Politicians and do gooders should watch this especially those lefties that love to dump on the white middle class Males, it was absolutely inhumane the way these people were treated by so called human beings.

The thousands that don't make it or those that don't die are sent back to Libya and made to live in the most disgusting, filthy hell holes imaginable.

And when these poor souls were interviewed; up to 450 men lying virtually on top of each other with two toilets to share, women emaciated and many pregnant and about to give birth - lying in filth - all they say is they want to go back home. It was the biggest mistake of their lives, and economic escapade that was a futile exercise.

Believe me this asylum business is a racket.

There are serious issues that need to be addressed in the world because this doco was gut wrenching. And I would introduce two controversial policies to make these wretched souls lives a little more human; the reintroduction of Colonialism and Birth Control because these poor souls are incapable of looking after themselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.