The Atheist and the little girl

1. 225 Posts.
    An Atheist was seated next to a little girl on a plane flight, when he turned to the girl and said. "Flights go quicker when you strike up a conversation. Would you like to talk?"
    The little girl had just started reading a book replied to the stranger and said "What do you want to talk about?"
    The atheist said, "Oh, anything really, how about why there is no God, or heaven or hell, or no life after death?"
    The little girl said "Okay, that could be interesting but can I ask you a question first. A horse, cow and deer all eat the same stuff-grass. Yet the deer excretes pellets, the cow excretes a flat patty and the horse produces dumps. Why the difference?"
    The atheist, was really surprised with the girls question, and thinks about it for a minute before replying, "That's a good question, I'm not sure I can answer that for you correctly." The girl replies "So do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death when you know nothing about shit."
    The little girl smiled and then went back to reading her book.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.