There's a reason why you believe faith is 'an illusion' as the...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There's a reason why you believe faith is 'an illusion' as the bible shows us that all humans have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and part of this fallen world is being born spiritually blind to the reality of God, in other words, we are dead in our sin and unable to believe unless we have received the gift of faith, its supernatural and we can do nothing to earn it, its a gift from God.

Romans 1 - says the gospel is the power unto salvation - I was blind but now i see!, the preaching of the good news is Christ lived a perfect life under the law yet without sin was crucified in our place - substitutionary atonement and has paid the debt for all sinners who put their faith and trust in him (Jesus Christ) who was raised from the dead on the 3rd day as prophesied throughout the old testament and appeared to over 500 witnesses and then ascended to the highest seat of authority. Religions that teach you must work to earn your salvation are false, Christianity is by faith which is a gift we cannot work for a gift.

Have you ever lied or stolen, taken God's name in the vain? committed adultery, coveted? then you are guilty under the law and will be judged by that standard however, the good news is Christ paid the debt, God can commute your death sentence, remember the wages of sin is death, we earn that and God will judge us on death. Today is the day of salvation!! I pray your heart is opened to this reality!!

1 Corinthians 1:8
    "The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved from sin and error, Christ crucified is the power of God and His Wisdom. It is by Christ Crucified that He has saved the world from sin."

2 Corinthians 4:4
    4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.