PAB 14.3% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Hi DiamondJoe,Interesting questions you pose. For me I see...

1. 124 Posts.
    Hi DiamondJoe,

Interesting questions you pose. For me I see Patrys as bigger than just a combination therapy but having the ability to shake up the entire Multple Myeloma market. The key being the ability to diagnose and treat patients at a much earlier stage. The MM market is currently worth $4.5B and expected to grow to $7 Billion by 2020. Perhaps the reason why we all feel like we aren't getting the full story yet.

Hypothetically, if I was currently only a bit player but had the potential to alter a $4.5B market by partnering with a relatively undiscovered company I would want to keep it under wraps to avoid the opportunity from being lost to a competitor.

If I was that small undervalued company with nervous shareholders but I had been silenced I might re-hash already known information to remind them why they invested in the company and hopefully keep the faith.

If I was a nervous shareholder I might follow the lead of others smarter and probably better connected than me to increase my holdings.

All hypotheticals of course but might explain some of the curious events over the past 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.85K 475K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2446203 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3467744 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.