GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the aussie dollar gold price .., page-14

1. nk
    3,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    you are of course totally incorrect ctindale.

the big cap gold stocks tend to follow the direction of the HUI. ie NCM and LGL

the mid cap gold stocks fate depends on operational performance , exploration success and market sentiment

local gold market market sentiment is driven by both US /AUDgold price , local liquidity conditions,and perception of risk. The mid cap's operate both local and overseas mines

as rowing boat pointed out many ASX listed stocks operate very high margin(VHM) overseas mines. KCN is a good example of a VHM gold miner now generating exceptional cash flow. TRY new gold/silver mine will produce gold approaching zero cash cost after silver by product credits at plus US$20 silver

these VHM mines will provide the next generation of senior mining houses . The cash flows will be used for takeover activity, exploration, mine expansion, and later diversification into other resources. NCM was set up by the VHM Gosowong mine. In one of SRI's recent presentations I recall a couple of other big mining houses which were set up for growth by VHM mines in the tennant Creek area

the junior end is where the superrpofits will be made. Punters should only invest in juniors who can fund development without significant risk of dilution. Debt markets are still very tight and will probably only stump up 30% of CAPEX.

Successful investment in gold stocks is not about "folksy" advice ctindale

its about constant research, effort, portfolio management , risk appraisal etc .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.