If you want the truth,its plain for all to see,particularly as...

1. 27,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    If you want the truth,its plain for all to see,particularly as it was negotiated between johhny and wonder boy Little richard(court)both libs.

I love this quote from the Institute of public Affairs

"The prevalent view amongst fiscal federalism experts is that Australia has erected the most complex system of intergovernmental fiscal transfers of all the federations in the developed world"

Naturally I concur,johny and peter couldnt even introduce an easy GST with the exemptions,which unsurprisingly benefits the more wealthy in our society.

It goes on to say

Consistent with this,there are a host of conceptual and practical problems associated with the operation of the HFE method of grants distribution.These should serve not only as caution for other countries considering such a model for determining financial transfers among levels of government,but as a good reason for Australian policymakers to fundamentally rethink the desirability of the HFE model in the context of a globalised and dynamic market-based economy.

Talk about out of the mouths of babes

John Brogden noted
    " existing grants commission formula actually encourages states not to improve services"

Who should we blame for this debacle John? surely not johny and peter.

Not that I needed further proof that johnny and peter presided over crap leglislation that has actually harmed the Australian economy,but this document proves it in spades.

http://www.gstdistributionreview.gov.au/content/submissions/issues_paper/institute_of_public_affairs.pdf

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.