SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Del,As good a pick-up this time of morning/night (depends...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Del,
    As good a pick-up this time of morning/night (depends where we are sitting).

As Matt advocated so many time, this has come to a head and matters are unravelling very quickly.

Interesting times.

Del, honestly, believing that I'm probably more in the red than most of the posters on this thread, but also believing that there must be a better outcome than sticking with the H/L saga because SDL has something well worth negotiating for (specially after grant of permits) I believe there is reason and scope to pursue alternative, better outcomes. I'm probably biased in my thought but so be it.

China might well see this as an opportunity to save face and come out with a TS on 26th (after advising Liu Han that he will sit in the corner, keep quiet and do nothing more than serving as a vehicle for China to complete. - No problem with that).

If other players want to play - and from the latest report posted by Nemu, it seems that the players are there and started making their intension clear - well now is the time to show their card.

In all, it seems that GJ remained very active in his strategic play. Very interesting times ahead.

Almost at a stage where the directors can start thinking of a sequel to WALLSTREET III.

Best of luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.