EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Just bringing attention to the article in today's Australian by...

1. 67 Posts.
    Just bringing attention to the article in today's Australian by Barry Fitzgerald, "Banks Rethink Iron Prices" which mentions Marenica in its bottom paragraphs.  Nothing essentially new in this: making reference to the announcement last week about the better-than-expected testwork done on Deep Yellow's ore, and the recent restructuring of the Hanlong Convertible notes; but good publicity all the same.  

Hopefully, we should know more by the end of June.  What is satisfying is that Marenica's market cap has closed the gap vis-a-vis Deep Yellow.  This now better reflects the reality of the two companies:  DYL may have more attractive properties in Namibia in terms of headgrade, but without U-pgradeTM, the market is telling you that the projects will be uneconomic to process well into the future, and additional low-priced dilution awaits DYL shareholders until such time as the market turns around.  Marenica, by contrast, has restructured its balance sheet and raised sufficient capital to guide it through the next year, while still moving valuable testwork forward.  If I were in DYL's shoes, I would be reaching out to MEY in a constructive manner, offering them fair partnership in the economics of any projects that can be advanced expeditiously as a result of U-pgradeTM.  Such an arrangement can be a win-win for both shareholders.  The alternative for DYL, I susepct, is continued pressure on the share price.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.