OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

the australian article, page-2

1. 551 Posts.
    Thanks Rebel,

I am giving a formal apology to the Australian...they are getting smarter and seeing the injustice on OZL and the farce this affair is....and looks like the CBA have alot to answer for. Alot...are they sneakily dodging their obligations ??? ..with all their new market power too

Interesting. I might have to start calling for a CBA resignation now too.

Put my post with yours Rebel.

---------------------------
    This late minute refi is now coming out as a possible farcical trick by CBA to exit its ongoing legal obligations to OZL and its banking syndicate for 2009.

Oh my god. OZL is fighting back !! Yes. The Australian is finally getting ithe injustice we have been talking about. Must read Hotcopper.

This is very positive. CBA have no grounds in this.. None. The syndicate can sue and OZl can also.

The refi gets completed. CBA is now starting to look like one dark villian.

From its seemingly New market power as given to it by the Treasurer. A good judge sure wont appreciate its antics.

GO on CBA I dare you call Administration on a 100% viable company. Look forward to 10 years in court and reputational damage with the other banks, OZL and even individual OZl shareholders will have grounds on share erosion in the weeks leading into OZL's share price decline..especially below $1.00 to 55c.

The rogue CBA will have to accept some responsibility for for its farcical actions of the last week.

All is forgiven when the refi gets done.

Go OZL !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.