GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Hi TinyBoat + others......... My view for what its...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi TinyBoat + others.........

My view for what its worth..........

Galileo acquires all the shares in CNJ.

The amount Galileo is quoted as raising i.e. $12 million....is eerily close to CNJ's current market cap & CNJ is fast running out of money.

So rather than go through a Capital Raise having your share price knocked around again, this could be a very real option - which may explain why CNJ hasn't gone to market yet looking for money.

I can't see BAR Directors letting go of Mt. Thirsty i.e. spinning it off into another Company (even though they will have some sort of ownership) - we are talking about a Mine that has a 21 year (maybe more) life linked to one of the most expensive commodities in the World right now & possibly for the next 3 - 4 years.

Uncoupling the Gold Assets from the Cobalt Assets will be difficult / risky & more difficult to demonstrate value to current shareholders who's approval they'll need. They risk having what remains of BAR being decimated as I don't think the market gets its Gold Assets & still sees it very much as a Cobalt play.

CNJ is clean - Thirsty is it's only asset......listing a Company on the ASX is not a cheap exercise either, its time consuming & could cost $500k plus for Creasy to do so depending on how much is being raised.

In short - a 50/50 arrangement between BAR / Galileo will work well - Creasy with the International Contacts / BAR the mining development experience (with FMR behind them).

DYOR...& IMO.

Cheers Guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.