the australian dutch disease, page-20

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Dopey we eat the rest of the world in minning best practice .

But we sold out becuase people could take profit who developed it. We used to make our machienry .

Our history is littered with it .Now we just abuse it and village principles of bussines choke the booms.

I love it . Know i dont . You have almost one company now running minnning machinery . Caterpillar .They choke the boom with thier price rises by charging for systems they begin to control .

No competion no control . Just regulation. A
    mining boom feeds on itself imo till the monoplies close it down by pricing themselves out of the boom.

How do you do it.

Put an order into a salesmen for a hundred trucks made of steel put a mining comapny who wants them and add bonus payments to the ore and the steel bingo .

Gone is your boom .

Commmand the price on the ore by the steal . And thats what the mining suppliers have done you out of bussiness! mining supply companies?

Every other person suffers because cattrpillar has the market .Even if thier own comapny nowdasy is a pos ship company to deal with if your small.

The village has choked it and cattipillar is the market leader that has done it along with others.

Deal with em they have great system but they are the greatest threat to the free market in mininng because they can sell you water even if you get it for nothing from the sky.

Its branding . They are good at it.

Cat it eventualy it means market control by monoply.,

I heard some 70 percent of mining costs nowdays is out of control of the mining companies. They will have change and build i guess because we have allowed competion to leave the market place.

15% price rise on spare parts because because they took over bycyrus / terex . Drive your milk cart down the road under that and you wil, hate mining

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.